The Doctor's Supremacy - Ch. 20 - Total Darkness

Maybe it's just me but I don't mind if you are posting less frequently than what you use to do in the past, if you are busy no one, well at least not me will blame you for having fewer chapters posted. Unless of course you really are too busy and don't feel like doing it anymore then yeah it's up to you, however, I would be kinda sad if you dropped it, anyhow thanks for the chapter

It will be sad to see you drop this series but its completely up to you and no one can say anything about it because you're taking time out of your own day to translate these and if someone gets mad because of that, then they are an idiot IE: me but im sad not mad because, like, I said, before you are taking time out of your own day to do this.

Group Leader
It'd be a pity if this series was dropped, but who am I to try restrict you from having more time for yourself? Take good care of yourself :).

Dex-chan lover
aww thank you for your work, I hope you come back and pick it back up again when you have time and if no one else picks it up

No don't this series,if got little time then just update it when you can, atleast i won't demand anything more than that

killl himmm, and nooo this series D: but i understand if you are out of tome 🀧

Group Leader
What they said ;)

Take your time man, and if you have to drop it then of course do as you wish :)

Aggregator gang
So I wasted my time investing to read this. Why don't these guys plan out time to upload something if they know they won't be busy....

Fed-Kun's army
Feel free to put it on the back burner if necessary. It's still interesting to read, and the artwork exudes dynamism like little else can.

😰😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😰
😰 2 good manhuas got dropped the same week😰
😰😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😰

Users who are viewing this thread