The Dragon's School is on Top of the Mountain

Damn, this is amazing. I knew that this author was good, since she also made Dungeon Meshi, but I didn't think she was this good.

One of the oldest, but best scanlation groups around. Thank you very much for the hard work, Kui is one of the best mangaka out there.

Contributor
I've been wanting to read this for a long while, ever since I read Terrarium in a Drawer. And boy, it does not disappoint. Really appreciate the translation.

ppp

Thanks for finishing this. I really enjoy everything by Kui Ryoko.

god, kui ryoko's one shots always so damn beautiful
i started with 7 dragon's adorable children(which i think of as her best work) and now i finally able to read this series
i am not even sure if i should praise the god or illuminati manga for this blessing and miracle

Really great collection of stories, many of these could have taken one whole volume by themself.

Thank you, Illuminati-Manga, for giving us the remaining chapters! I had been wanting to read the complete volume for years.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for doing all these!

Kui Ryoko is a master, and the good word needs to spread

Fed-Kun's army
This is pretty good. Shame that it seems like not a lot of people have read it, at least not as much as Delicious in Dungeon. I didn't really want to read this since it's a compilation of oneshots, but each one had good themes and story.

Users who are viewing this thread