The Dreaming Boy Is a Realist - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Contributor
Don't tell me this is actually one of those "I couldn't stand my abusive (non)girlfriend's harassment anymore, so I broke up with her and started a new life" type of stories in disguise...

Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me this is actually one of those "I couldn't stand my abusive (non)girlfriend's harassment anymore, so I broke up with her and started a new life" type of stories in disguise...
No this is one of those 2 idiots love each other but never communicate so drama series.

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell am I reading this. Why is it either a perverted boarder line stalker, or the lowest self esteem mob possible? Is there no in between, that doesn’t hate women?

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell am I reading this. Why is it either a perverted boarder line stalker, or the lowest self esteem mob possible? Is there no in between, that doesn’t hate women?

The in-between is boring. There's lots of just normal romance out there that's exactly the in-between.

Dex-chan lover
I have genuinely no fucking Idea what this manga is trying to do ô_o.. Mcs entire thought process is just weird as hell

Dex-chan lover
This guy does have a pretty annoying habit of rambling faux-philosophically inside his head, but the translation here is also pretty rough. I'm pretty sure they got the pronouns wrong multiple times, among other things. That doesn't have to be a huge issue in some cases, but since his inner thoughts are already kinda hard to understand, an imperfect translation makes it ten times worse.

Dex-chan lover
He really just self berates himself contantly while still simping for the girl.

And it reflects in his paranoia for being unable to believe that a random girl would tallk to him
(Which was right) but still. This is just sad in a pathetic sort of way.

Dex-chan lover
This guy does have a pretty annoying habit of rambling faux-philosophically inside his head, but the translation here is also pretty rough. I'm pretty sure they got the pronouns wrong multiple times, among other things. That doesn't have to be a huge issue in some cases, but since his inner thoughts are already kinda hard to understand, an imperfect translation makes it ten times worse.
Yeah, the tl poetry seems to be pretty bad at spots. Never taking any "I" at face value and comparing to context at which character it's actually supposed to refer seems like a good thing to keep in mind, for example.

Users who are viewing this thread