The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
It's hard for me to relate because I've never once ever wanted to bend over backwards to please others out of fear or whatever, but I dig the justice slap. honestly quite disgusted in general by people who act like the old park or the old chloe

Oh! I feel so refreshed. Can I have some more of this please. The slap must have been an amazing feeling for her, not that I want it, prolly want to share them a lot. haha

Can somebody tell me the link to the raws of this manwha, not the novel. I've searched a little but was unable to find.

Group Leader
MC uses SLAP!
It's a critical hit!!
Head Maid 1 is stunned and can't move!

I wish Ms Colline would tumble down into a heap on the floor but I'll take what I can get. You go girl!! >:D

Dex-chan lover
God I feel so bad for the original owner of that body. She clearly didn't have anyone on her side or willing to guide and teach her :c

I feel so bad for the original Chloe. Many of the "original" isekai characters had tragic lives, but this one does a great job of making you sympathize with her.

Based off the description it looks like the romance will be with Chloe's husband. There better be a good reason he let all this happen.

Damn, such a short time and I already felt bad for the original girl. That was some long overdue slap.

Instead of slapping , she should have used the momentum of her hand to push the maid's head down to the ground and kick her body👹

Users who are viewing this thread