The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 31

While I think that definition of "beautiful" is one hell of a reach, beautiful can be interpreted quite differently by many people. In the end, she's expressing sympathy and admiration.

What a chapter.
It’s the first time the duke had such an expression, makes me realize he’s a human too 😭 such a inhumane father!!!

Thank you potato team for the wonderful scanlations! Ur efforts are much appreciated! Love yall

Fed-Kun's army
Dude, that actually made me tear up a bit, dangit... Freaking evil father, just... BRUH

Dex-chan lover
I love the symbolism at the end there. Even though he says he's past it, we see that he's still in the closet. His younger self surrounded by vines and thorns reflect the feelings he hid thoroughly behind that closet.

Afraid of hurting this person from these thorns that is his "new" wife, he purposely didn't share for what he thought was unbearable to her.

Her honest words lit that closet and gave him the courage to actually leave the closet and be reborn as the new man that he's going to be.

Dude, almost teared up at work reading this. FUCC.

EDIT: I HAD TO REREAD IT A SECOND TIME. This was so emotional and the author captured it so well. THE DOOR IS OPEN. LET'S HAVE OUR SHIP SAIL.

what a beautiful scene. props to the author for just making the pacing at the end there. I'm so invested in their love story now. thanks for translating!

also RT to that commenter who said they should bang

Reminds of this song Scars to your beautiful this made me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 when I read this I felt all types of emotions angry hurt and very sad I cried for a long time after reading this because I went kinda almost the same thing but I am better now

Alphonse!!! 😭😭😭😭😭. @ClassicMaverick336, I would LOVE TO DO THAT. (屮`∀´)屮 I’ll bring the knife, to cut him up slowly. He needs to be flayed alive, while starving to death. Ludwig needs to suffer. Ψ(☆w☆)Ψ

e7f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread