The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 31

Zm

That's it. Alphonse protection squad assemble! I need to torture the already dead duke to death, or find a time machine to burn the trash to smithereens!🤬

Ludwig was a despicable monster! His death was so peaceful for what he truly deserved! Arghhhh I'm so angry rn! \\\٩(๑`^´๑)۶////

Okay. Didn't think I'd ever comment on anything, but I just have to say that that I absolutely love that expression on the duke's face at the end.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think it could get worse after last chapter but damn that's awful. Poor Alphonse, at least now he can be happy
Thanks for the chapter!

I'm about to cry... Honestly, if the story continues like this, I think this would be one of most realistic relationships I've read about... Like most of the time the ML falls in love with the FL bc he wants to protect her or smth, but this is just so much better...

he locked him up for 11 months?! I SAY WE RAISE THAT A HOLE FROM THE DEAD AND TORTURE HIM FOR 11 MONTHS AND SEE HOW HE LIKES IT WHOS WITH ME

it's sad and all that, but...
he did not grow at all in there? he wore the same clothes for 11 months at that age and yet they did not get the slightest bit too short?
Shouldn't he have some eyeproblems -at the very least in the beginning- if he was locked in a dark place for 11 months?

Double-page supporter
Oh come on, again with the artificial. 11 months in isolation would kill a human, not to mention the unsanitary condition. If someone wanted to end their family line this was the perfect way to do it.

While I know nobles have suppose absolute power, at some point people would start whispering that the Lord has gone insane and will kill his son. I cannot imagine everybody with this knowledge would be like - 'well whatever'.

Fed-Kun's army
I TEARED UP AWEE

@WhiskeyWolf
theres not enough info to know how bad it was but I'm assuming he had a place to take care of sanitary needs + was provided food

also the lord is obv rich and influential so he could easily hide intel like that- yes rumors can spread but the lord would kill those who would try and prob assign one trusted maid to provide food everyday and etc

Users who are viewing this thread