The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 35

Awwww... the ending was so cute... I hope they get over their misunderstandings.. (I know that this is a staple for most romances, but... it still frustrates me personally... I just want them over with and the couple together...)

Ugh everything is so misunderstood. Hopefully they can figure it out. Stupid prince!

Glad she vocalized that she wants meaningful gifts and not material things.

Thank you for translating this chapter!

I think she doesn't give him enough credit in this chapter (which is ooc because she showed that she's kind and understanding... but we need conflict.... okay). She was told he didn't exactly have a good grasp on his feelings, and providing material things may be one of the only ways he knows how to express his affection. The man has his emotions beaten out of him, it's not that easy for him to just give a smile. Glad that she is very outspoken about what she likes and dislikes, but blatantly turning down his gift (a symbol of his affections) and telling him to be humble when she knew that he's emotionally constipated? This misunderstanding was on her, not the duke.

I cringed when Alphonse aggressively defensed Chloe 😂😂 but I also like it.

Fed-Kun's army
@nivinator @chelonyaa @teruhashiclone Yeah I agree. She could have just thanked him and then told him she prefers non-material gifts. Rejecting it was really harsh. In today's context, it would be like trashing a birthday gift someone picked out for you. Even if you don't like the gift you should still understand the thought that went behind it and thank the giver.

Hot Ossan alert! Damn the emperor is fine....

Double-page supporter
Wife to Duke -"Sorry Duke, I can't be bought like some cheap whore"
Duke to Wife - "That's okay because I'll buy you like an expensive one".

Is it just me or does the emperor kinda reminds me of the sexy version of Colonel Sanders (KFC), the fanart ones, the dating sim one and the virtual influencer one... Must be the hair and the beard and the colour... DILF zaddy looking for sure though~ lol

Double-page supporter
He's super jealous and now he wants to gloat about her and show her off. That's both endearing and concerning. Good luck, you two. Seems like you're gonna need it!

@jdexo1 His mom probably really wanted a dog, but all her husband the Emperor Prior got her was a son. Next best thing, right? :p

I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I FIND IT CUTE THAT HE CALLS HER "MY WIFE" AND "WIFE" LOL

Fed-Kun's army
"Treat this relationship objectively?"

What the fuck, you bitch? You either like him as your husband, or you don't. Don't go fucking off like a moronic rom-com, now.

Double-page supporter
The king's name is such a jumbled mess lool
Joji mercedes Vladimir bruh
Also treat this marriage objectively? Didnt y'all fuck like yesterday? And also why is he faulting him on the way his expressing his love? She fucking knows that he was Imprisoned for 11 months for showing basic human emotions

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the conundrum. Do you want drama or do you want more tea? Decision decision...

Users who are viewing this thread