The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 35

AWWWW ALPHONESE IS SO SWEET OMG

i’m so excited for more cute moments

thank you for the chapter!!!

The 'Your Highness' part was weird? Has she always addressed him like that?

Anyways, I feel like maybe she should've just accepted the gift and then said something along the lines of, "But next time, how about a warm smile?" NGL, it pissed me off a little. Those jewels matched her eye colour damnnit!!! But I understand why she did what she did. Well in the end it got resolved pretty quickly. He's probably going to break her back again though.

Also, I'm probably going to be shot for this but I've been meaning to say this for a while.The MC kind of looks like a man...

Wait wait
The Duke gave a gift from his feeling and she be like "You have to be humble"???
JUST ACCEPT THE GIFT AND TOLD HIM TO BE HUMBLE LATER

My wife??? Da fuck is it me or the translation is weird in this one. Am I missing something

Dex-chan lover
Aww she didn't have to refuse the gift, he even got it in her color.

Dex-chan lover
That is going to be hard for him. His dad saw emotions as weakness, when they are really what keeps the best people alive.

Dex-chan lover
Chloe, Chloe. Baby steps with this. At least accept his gift before requesting the smile.
Though I admit his blank face at that request was quite funny.

"Duchess, what have you been interested in recently?"
Duke: TEA.
Duchess: TEEEAAAAAAA.

😷 i honestly hate the bs: i’m too pure humble and precious to accept material gifts even though you (ALREADY) bought it out of love. please take it back 😔

bitch stfu. now what’s he supposed to do with it? should he give it to mrs. mason even though it doesn’t match her appearance? or maybe some other noble or maid?

no....
should he wear it HIMSELF?
don’t make me gag

Kind of annoyed with FL in this chapter. Even if she doesn't like jewelry, she knows he struggles with expressing his emotions and he clearly put thought into the gift, but she just threw it back in his face and told him to be humble. So rude, but I guess the author wants readers to agree with her?

Group Leader
God, I have never reacted so fast with an antiquated SHUT UP in my entire life, you asshole prince. //dead

Fed-Kun's army
Why can't the FL understand that he's just trying to express his affection with the jewelry? Especially when that's like the most common way to show someone you love them as a noble in old society. Also rejecting his gift after he bought it is just...ugh. I know she wants to come off as not materialistic, but that doesn't mean you have to completely reject any expensive gift...rude af.

Users who are viewing this thread