The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 37

Contributor
Welp. Should've run sooner and farther, dear Head Maid. RIP. o_o

As a side note I was going to say I was amused that the stock 3D model for the stage they used, had modern stage-lighting fixtures (which show up as a clear shadow)... and then they just straight up and used the electric lights head-on. What is this setting XD

Aggregator gang
This comment section is filled with brain dead dumbasses... goddamn.

Now there will be a new reincarnation manwha, The Evil Head Maid's Humble New Life or something where she starts over and avoids the death flag 🤣

He's like a modern guy! 😂😂😂
You made my day ! Hating theater then just because a kiss gave you an idea, you suddenly became interested😂😂
I like the QC reactions too 💚💚💚☺😂

Dex-chan lover
Uhhhh weirdly anticlimactic end to that arc? What about her family and stuff? Also I just thought she'd get jail or banished not fuckin hanged damn.

i feel like the author couldve shown what’s up with her family but my wish of her dying really came true.. oh my god. i wish we couldve seen her dead body 🥺

ok holdup, didn't she already get the budget management a while back? And the butler was that Cale guy, not whoever this monocle man is??

thats like 50+ chapters in one chapter

anyways duke in horny on priv lmao

Stage technician piping in. Those stage lamps are called Parcans. They aren't often used for top light because they have a distinctive banana-shaped hotspot (the area that is brighter in the beam). In effect, if the actor was to walk around in the beam they would appear distinctly brighter in one part of it. They are more often used for backlighting (lighting from behind scenery or actors) or lighting on the background (Highlighting parts of the set). They are also used for effects such as in rock shows. A Fresnel lamp is a more common choice for top lights. Though, smaller venues and theatres will use whatever they have on hand to get the job done. All that being said, the beam shape they have drawn is from an ellipsoidal reflector which comes from a 3rd stage lighting instrument commonly called a Leko.

Users who are viewing this thread