The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 38

The Duke has EARNED his sexy times. To all who wonder, women tend to like you when you fight misogyny.

In real life having someone talking so much about tea would be quite boring lmao
We get it it's nice you have a passion and I know the title of the story but the reactions are always the same. I need more drama

@nivinator Yes I totally agree. They don't introduce the tea naturally in the story it's kind of forced. And they really rushed the issue with the headmaid..

I thought she was supposed to be the antagonist. And she got whipped + executed... I know her deeds but it's a little too much

Fed-Kun's army
Did the story mention that jasmine tea is part of isekai not-China's cuisine before, or is she just assuming that the country is a perfect analogue to China? I can't remember and I don't feel like rereading to find out.

Fed-Kun's army
Just want to say that a rival is not always, not usually needed really, to progress a couple's growth. In this case especially, I feel that the writing is going downhill because they keep trying to push the narrative with the prince when they could've instead prolonged the maid stuff for Chloe's growth as lady of the house, etc. I just feel like the focus didn't shift well enough. And yeah, just complaining but gonna continue reading.

Mls buying everything in a store or buying the store for their pretty princess just makes them look stupid imo. They're supposed to be a smart businessman but then they go and buy all this shit the fl clearly doesn't want, what is she gonna do with it? like great now she has 68 tea kettles. I get that's their whole shtick of hunky rich boy and to show off how much power he has, but it's just so, frivolous?? I don't even know.

Aggregator gang
@eddieee They're still growing and learning to be good boys. They don't know how else to express their feelings yet nor how to push their relationships further(Although one of them needs to either keep his relationship with a married woman platonic or go elsewhere. No room for this third wheel.), but the Duke learned a bit back in the Theater. :p

I need more of Alphonse and Chloe's moments together QwQ

//welp, I'll brb when this reaches 70 chaps or so. til then, adios~ :3

Fed-Kun's army
the way alphonse got so legitimately pissed at those sexist assholes was lovely. poor chloe tho how uncomfortable jlaskj ALSO PRINCE GO??? AWAY???

I didn't realize that we were about to have some serious sexism here 👀 keep going

Contributor
I don't generally approve of love interests that do dumb stuff with their money, but this particular incarnation of "Oh fuck off you chauvinist, look, you're fired, have a nice day," was actually pretty cathartic. If still dumb.

While throwing money at problems won't necessarily make them go away, smacking the dude in the face with a wad of cash was entertaining so I'll let this slide

Users who are viewing this thread