The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 38

Fed-Kun's army
@yasyas well yeah, it’s very basic writing and it’s frustrating....I mean she could of said “oh can we go to a nice cafe” he would of taken Her to one but she points at a random one like a 4 year old....I mean she kinda of dissed on the coffee too which makes it more frustrating...we get it...you love tea..Besides she wasen’t hurt but pissed off and that dosen’t suit her previous self...I know she is pushing herself to change too but........hnnn maybe it happened to the author but they didn’t have an Alphonse.....the look of the cafe was oddly specific afterall and dosen’t completely suit the era look settings....actually a few places don’t I suppose...
I think they were just trying to do a “I have money/ take my money” meme

I see a murder will take place 😂😂😂 Our Duke is very fierce HAHAHAHAHA

Alphie is learning fast! 😏

And the wording of that employee: Alphonse probably wouldn't had behaved like that IF the guy would have said something like "my Lord, my Lady, my deepest apologies but this is an establishment only for gentlemen. I am very sorry that I'm not allowed to let the madam inside but there is another cafe highly appreciated by its customers just a short walk from here. I could call someone over to lead you there if you wish" or something like that! There wasn't any need to be rude and say "you, the guy, enter. She stays outside and what she does while you drink and chat it's not my business and you shouldn't care about it either". And what kind of theater isn't surrounded by cafes, restaurants or businesses like that? The first thing you want to do after watching a play would be to discuss and talk about it right? And is there something better than doing it over dinner or a cup of whateveryouwanttodrink?

....ah, well, c'est la vie

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh all these unnecessary tea times feel so forced. Like do you really need tea every time you eat? And you're going to call the owner of the restaurant just so you can make some Jasmine Tea to go with your food?
Like I get that she loves tea but this is just so extra, ugh. Especially when she disses any drink that's not her own.

Alphone is so cute! :D Especially when he gets jealous..
And the duchess was supposed to be so shy and introverted before.. glad that she seems more out-going now

I feel like the '네?' at the end is supposed to mean "pardon?" instead of "Yes?". Nonetheless, thank you as always for the translations!

Haha! I love how pissed the duke got at that sexist morons bs.

Ugh the stupid prince is back. Shoo shoo! Go away!

Thank you for translating this.

Fed-Kun's army
@magnetsmangadex LOL you're right. I'm just getting kind of tired of her annoying tea elitism. I know it's like a small issue and I'm being petty, but do I really have to see this every. single. chapter? Like please just be a normal and live a little for once. Like she's literally going to the owner of an on restaurant just to get jasmine tea to accompany her meal 🤡.

The lame female power fantasy theme is only growing as the story advances. Clearly, a lot of korean girls have the fantasy of having a boyfriend that will resolve each and every issue she could have by throwing wads of cash at it.

Would be pretty funny if he went bankrupt due to his irresponsible, whimsical spending habits tbh.

@Lisahey haha that's exactly what I was thinking. OMG he conquered sexism by buying the place! ....Uh? There's obviously a fantasy here of having the guy solve all her problems cuz he's rich but I ain't feeling it.

Yes, to be honest I long time ago don't care about the story since it's ridiculous.
I'm only here for the tea types.

Users who are viewing this thread