The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure how much sympathy I feel for that guy. On one hand, he snubbed a Duke's wife in a super rude way. On the other, the scary Duke flexed his money all over him and fired him just for enforcing his job's rules.

Ick. This playboy again.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia Going by the other comments the first part would have been enough to give him the boot. Disrespecting a noble's wife like that probably might've seen his head come off if Alphonse was... more irritable.

As someone who plays duel links the first thing that came to mind when hearing jasmine was that one aromage loli

Aggregator gang
Never say a bad word about somebody's wife..

you may get punch or fired like this

Double-page supporter
A wild misogynist appears!
Duke uses "Shut up and take my money!" it is super effective! 😂

Geh I didn't like this chapter. The waiter was being extra sexist just so that the fml's husband could flex on him with his money. It felt forced and sort of .. wish-fullfillment-y I guess?

Aggregator gang
It really dosen’t match....Victorian noble type clothes and korean bar grub....I know it’s not precisely that but....the balance doesn’t sit well athletically

@YasYas it’s not really sexist per se.....his attitude yes but well it’s a gentleman’s club so he wasen’t wrong to say she wasen’t allowed in there just more the standards

getting tired of all this " I'll buy this whole place" thing- ok we get it u a rich motherfucker. well whatever I pretend I do not see.

Double-page supporter
This guy will end up reforming the entire city to fit whatever our girl wants.
And I'm not against it 😍😍😍

OUR BOI ALPHONSE GETTIN FRISKY 👀😗

Thank you for the update on the best couple~

Some things in this chapter are totally out of place.

There were and are some societies that are gender segregated. If it's such society then segregated coffee places should be common and there should be no need for lady coffee shops. There would be many of them.
If this place was supposed to be some kind of private club then it shouldn't be so easy to just buy a private club.

Dex-chan lover
- Still reading it in Borat’s voice every time he says, “My wife.”

- Not only is their food from a different country, it’s from a different dimension. What in the name of photoshop were they eating?

- amazed that Jasmine exists in this world but I hope she gets to drink them

- Glad that guy got fired but I kinda think throwing money around like that is super tacky. It’d be hilarious if he’s actually in debt because in the real world that’s usually where superfluous impulse spending lands you 😓

Users who are viewing this thread