The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 40

LMAO YES. WE LOVE A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN. STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AND SHOW THAT GUY WHO THE REAL BOSS IS.
Also, I hate people who gossip. It's such a waste of words and energy. If you have time to gossip get educated first smh.

You tell him! Hate when people are overly familiar and don't read the situation. Or properly respond when you ask them to BACK OFF. So excited to watch him assert that she has his protection 😍 it'll finally show her that he does care about her.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, what a couple of bosses. Putting a stop to the prince's games and then going to kick some gossip asses.

Double-page supporter
I love the comparison of the prince to the overly familiar boss abusing his authority and making all the women in the workplace uncomfortable. The fact that he keeps approaching a married woman who once professed she liked him when she was single is so bad for her reputation and he knows it. He doesn't seem to care that she's taking the brunt for his thoughtless actions. He totally deserved to be called on his bullshit.

Fed-Kun's army
"The combination of on cuisine and jasmine tea is better than white bread and coffee. There's no room for debate."

klfjasdfkjfhkjfha 1. facts were made and thats that ; 2. thats a real struggle meal lmaooo white bread and coffee ; and 3. food must be bland as hell if the best combo they got here was white bread and coffee. i woulda rioted if that was what they served me

For some reason i feel hot with their outfits. FL had thick long hair and always wearing gloves

Dex-chan lover
Her comparison of the prince to a flirty boss is so spot on, she kicks ass. The way Al keeps saying "wife" is just a tad weird to me but that moment when he opened the curtain of the private room tho.

PARDON ME!? Chloe can call Alphonse to the duke bc they have better relationship and bc is her husband! How can she call the crown prince by his name if they aren't close at all. I hate the crown prince, he is approaching Chloe bc he found her "interesting" again, despite the confession of the old Chloe and making her the fun of everyone

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Finally she scolds the Prince, i always got uncomfortable when he kept pushing our MC, good thing she has decided to warn him, and the Duke as well gave him the Death StareTM.

For those guys at the end, like Abridged Anzu said: "Bitches talk shit, bitches get slit".

Users who are viewing this thread