The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 40

@Xeredge right? in most stories even if the character is bad or just talks to the MC cuz is convenient, they wouldn't say anything or just make the MC tolerate their attitude because they are handsome. glad they don't do that .... I don't know about the novel but at least that is how it is in the manhwa.

Dex-chan lover
"Dear duchess, we clearly live in an early victorian or pre victorian era, yet excuse me for going full medieval this time"

Fed-Kun's army
In a lesser story Chloe wouldn't have shot down the prince and there would have been another easily avoidable
misunderstanding

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@gum_rummy

It wasn't illegal, simply improper. It was inappropriate for adults, men and women alike, to show so much skin. That is why the knee-length dresses of the 1920s were so scandalous; so much skin hadn't been show previous to that.

I really don’t like how Alphonse calls Chloe “wife”. Makes her seem like an object rather than a person

I just now realized that Madam Fortnum's name is based off of the tea company Fortnum and Mason.
As a tea lover, i feel so disappointed in myself for just now realizing it 40 episodes into the series XD

Users who are viewing this thread