Alphonse: Mind your fkn business
Me (at the back to the ppl): that's why y'all still single 💁
tenor.gif

Double-page supporter
Yaaas I freakin love this development

Go get 'em Alphonse!

Thanks for the chapter Rumpi!

Dex-chan lover
the art looks slightly different, her face is smaller and her eyes are bigger making her look younger. I liked her more adult face :<

The last panel had my brain playing "I CHIMED IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF--CLOASING THE GODDAMN DOOR--" bass boosted

@JWChibi Glad I'm not the only one that noticed. I'm pretty sure Chloe is supposed to be in her early twenties. Now she looks like she's in her late teens (and a lot more like the other female isekai-shoujo-manhwa MCs). I liked her old character design too.

Wow did the art change? It looks really pretty. I love the update. Chloe is so strong, it’s taken her till now for all the gossip and crap talking to upset her and bring her to tears. I can’t wait to see the Duke stand up for her I believe in the mc for once. Also I LOVE HOW SHE HANDLED THE PRINCE!! GO HER!! OMG!! He better watch out or he’ll lose is friendship. Thank you so so much for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
YEAH!

Alphonse is all dere dere and it's adorable. And the playboy Prince is finally getting it through his thick skull that she's not interested.

Users who are viewing this thread