The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 40

Hell yeah. I am glad she finally told the prince off.

AND ALPHONSE ABOUT TO PUT DOWN SOME SERIOUS PDA.

Double-page supporter
Woow alphonse so manly~~
Well his act sometime embarassing but if chloe happy then its okay(?)

Is the artist different? Something's off... the characters' expressions aren't drawn well, almost stiff, and the perspective in the panels and the transitions are... off? The prince in particular is the most jarring. His hair isn't as vibrant a red appearance-wise, and he's making expressions that are out of his character. Before he was distant and almost aloof behind his womaniser front, but this one is like an open book and acts rash to boot... I don't know. I want to feel warm for all the fluff in this chapter but it's difficult. Thank you for the chapter ^^
(sorry for my English)

@minenei Yes, I find some things a little off as well. Most particularly with the Prince too. He just doesn't seem like the type to be this uhhhh... like messy? or unrefined? Idk I mean he did come off as maybe kind of arrogant and sly or mischievous but I didn't even expect him to want to create trouble like that for Chloe. I mean they did just have a good business deal with one another. I just can't see a motive great enough to make him act the way he did here. Like he can even be an ass but he seemed like he was smart enough not to engage in something so petty...?

Anyways, I'm open to other's perspective on this.

YASSSS, that prince was put in his place, go Chloe! And good luck to those gossipers, Alphonse will shut your mouths. Daaang this couple is slaying. Now all that's left is for them to confess to each other and secure the relationship! Fighting you two!

The art looks much more chibi-esque for chloe’s face, her face is smaller and more rounded and the art in general is noticeably different. Is this a change in style? In the beginning up until now character’s faces were longer and more rectangular-shaped.

Users who are viewing this thread