The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 43

Awwww what a carrying hubby he is..
They are so cutee.... My Shipp
Love it. Thanks for the chapter 👍

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I do not blame the Duke, i was also taken down by those green eyes of hers.

Alphonse is such a refreshing ML.

It would’ve been nice if he tried making tea for her

Dex-chan lover
Still on the pregnancy bet.
And this was a nice chapter but hope we get a resolution to the "Illness" mini-arc.

Fed-Kun's army
alphonse is such a good ML, he's obv not perfect, but he is learning and i love that for him.

chloe is such a workaholic. my gal needs to relax. they need a vacation methinks 😂. a honeymoon again ayyyeeeeee

Bwhaha, he moved his desk to her room so he could watch over her and be sure she rest XD

We've come hella far y'all. I'm so proud of this dorky couple. I wonder if she'll ever get pregnant? He'd be sick with worry all the time.

Guys, you know... I always thought that kiss > hug, but it seems I was wrong 🤣🤣🤣

And even though it was just one panel: MY KNIGHTS!!!!! Seeing them, even briefly, just made this sh*tty day WAY better (yeah, it was one of those days you say "I shouldn't have left my bed" 😩)

Is he ever going to call her Chloe? “Wife” just sounds so awkward and distant 💀💀

Dex-chan lover
@Miyono-chan
In france, the normal way to salute someone you know, be it friends or coworker or family, is a hug couple with one to 8 kiss on the cheeks (number of kisses depending of where you are in france).
(we don't do it atm obviously)
So prepare to be a lot more confused if you come over here (after the whole thing is over)

Dex-chan lover
Take off your goddamn corset you are literally a twig aaaaaa!

The shot of her waking up was really good though.

Users who are viewing this thread