The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 43

Supporter
So she's not pregnant? Somehow I'm relieved and a bit disappointed at the same time lol

Dex-chan lover
I can't get over the thought of him screaming out "wife" everytime something happens to her, just say her name already lol

Fed-Kun's army
Not to nitpick your dukeship... but you were as emotional as a brick toward the MC there for a while. Especially with the order that you gave that caused this issue.😒
Thankfully he's learning.

oh, so she just had the flu. I thought this was going to turn pretty dark real quick

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the update Rumpi!!!

Okay, as much as I'm happy that the duke has sorta experienced some retribution for his past actions and has now fully accepted the love in his heart and is determined to protect his waifu, I'm quite miffed at Chloe. I was expecting her to reflect even just a teeny lil bit on her actions of working herself literally to exhaustion and near-death which caused all this in the first place. It's quite irresponsible of her (she's a normally functioning adult right?) to neglect her health, like, has she not learned this from her previous life? If she really hasn't I really hope this story doesn't sweep this under the rag but instead use this as some sort of character development for her

Aggregator gang
I kinda wanted her to be sick and then find out shes pregnant, so she has to choose between her child and her life, and Al tries to persuade her to save herself and all that (while hating himself for not caring for her sooner, spending more time with her, or noticing symptoms sooner), It'll be super dramatic chapters leading up to her death. And then we get to see how absolutely destroyed Al is however he slowly recovers, realizing he needs to get it together for their child. The end. But this is good too

Dex-chan lover
his mating season finally came. He's a rare species of men who's not in heat all year round, salute 😂

@Ghost_Bear
Evil, but it'd be refreshing in a dark way that there's not always a happy ending.

Actually when was the last time they did get it on? Hasn't a least passed since Chloe changed for the better? And they haven't done anything since a few weeks before then Chloe's only other lover is her tea... Right?

Users who are viewing this thread