The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 43

Fed-Kun's army
@namu I think it is kinda adorable. After all, the duke IS an awkward person who grew up crushing his own emotions. It sounds distant and cold, sure, but I think there are way more emotions behind that word now than at the beginning. It is his own way of being endearing and loving, I guess.

Long story short, it fits him well.

NO TEA DRINKING!?!
I am disappointed
(totally not sponsored by yorkshire tea, the best in the world, nay the universe)

someone's gonna need a lot more rest when Alphonse requests to "drink her tea" wink wink

@Le_Flemard I remember trying to salute a transfer student with "la bise" once because it felt like the natural thing to do. We were in a group of people, and I did it to everyone so I thought she would feel left out if I just shook her hand. She was so confused, that was pretty funny. That's probably the moment where I realized that saluting someone this way was considered weird in most countries.

@namu Tbh I've always seen it like calling her wifey, but with the stern and formal side of the duke turning it into "wife" instead. It does feel a bit awkward, but I think it fits his character quite well

Aggregator gang
idk what it is about this couple but I LOVE THEM LOL ldka;lksjfslajf HAVE KIDS ALREADY

@Le_Flemard EIGHT KISSES???!!!!!!! That's pretty.... impressive in many ways 😅. But in Colombia we, too, greet people with a light hug and one (yes, just one 🤣) kiss on the cheek to people close to us. Ah! And Turkish people greet with a kiss on each cheek too!

But it's nice: I mean, a rain of kisses shows how much that person cares about you 😘🤗

....tho, going back to my "kiss > hug": I meant a kiss between lovers 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 (😅)

Waaaaaaaa!! So cute. Love that he’s making sure she rests lol

Thanks for fot the hard work!

Dear translation team, I like your sense of humour ❤️🤣👌 and thank you for the translation 🥳🥳🥳

Users who are viewing this thread