The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 43

likely just exaustion from overworking with a weak constitution.

does not appear to be soap opera disease, weirdly enough.

Alphonse nuu dont kiss people while they're sleeping! Just a peck on the forehead would've conveyed your emotions.

Really liked the monologue in this chapter, it was simple but poignant, I feel. So props to the team for being able to convey that through a translation!

@scarlet_summer I mean, is she a normal functioning adult?

She seems more like a two dimensional character who only seems to have one thought in her mind (tea!) and is a "strong independent woman" except when it's more convenient to be flimsy.

did she reincarnated or travel back in time?? I forgot??

tag me when answering this plz
thanks

How does one tag? She changed worlds, so no reincarnation or timetravel involved (she shouldn't even have died in her old world)

@FaleNxHunter doesn's seem to work?

I like the direct way to show him what he did. Everything causes a reaction. I mean he did nothing wrong. He forgot what he said and did but unfortunately, our actions and new ideas don't change or make life change its opinion and continue with its course until we actually go back and check everything they could fix before continuing with life.

He did what almost everybody would have done lol. He fell in love and forgot about minor details of what he said regarding the person, that in the beginning, he just considered as just an ally/acquaintance. I am glad that his words came back to bite him and now he will pay attention to what he does towards her from now on =).

I think this shows that a lot of people are very indifferent to others. She was an acquaintance/partner in this contract called marriage. That was no reason at all to just leave her on her own especially when the real wife was scared of him. He knew that the real wife was a coward because of the many bullies she received. From this, I learned that even if I am a cold-heard person AF, maybe try to be sorta friendly to someone who will be living with me for a while. I am sure that real life would at least want to be his friend because it shows she felt nothing romantic for him if he was more approachable.

I am not saying that she was not in the wrong, but she was a victim. If she got a friend maybe. It would have been much easier for our MC now and things wouldn't have escalated this much. I am happy that this ML shows a progressive interest in her. He didn't just become all in love with her. That would have been bad because that would have shown that he is the type of man that wants a woman who is mentally healthy but gives rats about the wife who would need some help.

Yes, I am referring to the lady with the lamp. I hate that ML.....he is an indifferent bastard...

Dex-chan lover
Aww yeah. Take that, Alphy. Granted, that conversation happened before you defrosted, so you can't really shoulder too much blame. Still, it's good to reflect.

And since this crisis, he's upped his husbando level by several ranks.

lol he’s so cute and chloe ;-; bb u gotta take care of urself

thanks for the chapter!!!

LOL HE WANTS to “embrace her” HAHAHA bad ya feelings be he feeeeeeling something lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Artemi @FalleNxHunter Well, she died in her original world and her soul ended up in the body of the duchess? So, whatever that is? I also don't think it's time travel since she's stated a few times that that world was only just similar to hers, but not quite it... So, she definitely when to another world.

Double-page supporter
@yannickq

I was actually being gracious about that but eh. I really enjoy the wholesome chapters, but the FL being shown to be 'flawless and can do no wrong' and being admired by everyone can get... Tiring to read.

I LOVE HOW THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS GETTING STRONGER!! I also love how Alphonse calls her “wife” all the time 🥰🥰

the duke before drinking tea: i have no idea who this woman is

the duke after drinking tea: WIIIIIIIIIIFE

@scarlet_summer
Yah, I'm getting tired of those perfect FL too. Theres little room for development or a series plot.

I usually read these types of stories when I just want sweet fluff and am not expecting anything.

lol I find it overdramatic that she overworked herself and the household is acting like she has a terminal illness. Give her hubby's hands and a few days of bed rest and shes fine again..

Users who are viewing this thread