The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 44

Fed-Kun's army
Love Alphonse.. lol.. I’d easily get flustered too if the duke is my husband. Lol, Thank you!!

@akxera pages seem to break every now and then for me. CTRL + F5 force reloads the page after clearing the cache or something. It always fixes it for me.

@aodpds711 I decided to count them

Chapter 5 black tea
Chapter 6 iced fruits tea
Chapter 9 Lapsang souchong
Chapter 11 peach oolong tea
Chapter 12 chamomile tea
Chapter 14 milk tea
Chapter 15 milk oolong
Chapter 16 Assam black tea
Not tea: milk jam
Chapter 18 unnamed fruits iced tea
Chapter 29 Moroccan mint tea
Chapter 34 Earl grey tea
Chapter 35 Tieguanyin tea
Chapter 39 jasmine tea
Chapter 44 brown rice green tea

Those are 14 so we have 36 more recipes to go.

Aggregator gang
@SkyNEET I see so the compression ruin the image. Thanks man, you're a live saver! 👍

@Purem23 thanks. both suggestion works like a miracle. 😂

Dex-chan lover
@wilddeath
some of the pages are messed up for me. does anyone know why?
Yeah on firefox android for me it didn't work - I tried a soft refresh but didn't fix anything, I changed to desktop firefox and I stopped seeing the artifacts.

Like others have said, CTRL + F5 forces a complete refresh, also sometimes I notice data-saver or using a Mangadex@home proxy also mess it up for me

Somehow I feel so proud of Alphonse: he's more open and smiles a lot lately 😁

And yes: tho I suck at brewing tea (I can't never get the quantity right 😓) I love that tea with roasted rice

Alphonse needs to be more forward and just snoo snoo her every night like in the manhwa Lucia. LOL

I can't wait for her relationship with her advisor goes forward. It was so heartwarming. T_T

Which part of her clothes is similar to korean? I dont understand 😂

Wow this manhwa seriously makes me want to start liking tea as well hahahha

@kualipanas261

Not clothes. Appearance. Like physical looks. The easy giveaway was the braided hair just in case the readers had a hard time differentiating because people kinda look homogeneous in comics at times.

Me reading this : 'It almost feels exagerated with how much she likes tea.'
Me in a tea shop : 'I'll take everything.'

Double-page supporter
@Rhodolite @kualipanas261 The Clothes are western but made for Easterners: Large sleeves, the ornament for the hair, the jacket without button. It has a comfort similar to the eastern clothes but appear westerns. (This technique was quite often used since wearing clothes too different from what you wear usually is difficult but appearing too much of a foreigner will make it hard to be integrated)

Okay first of all why is she started to look more and more disproportionate, like she doesn't have ribs anymore. What is going on

damn bro, i dont really like green tea, is it really smooth and sweet or whatever? I might give it a try again

@Ovnidemon

Generic East meets West clothes yes but Korean specific no.

In fact during the 'Orientalism' (ewwwww) period of Europe in the 18th/19th century, Europeans created clothing that mish mashed perceived Asian aesthetics with Western ones. Yeojin's clothes would highly also be 'orientalist' on par with the series' "historic" timeframe because Europe was obsessed with the aesthetic for a bit. The fact that there's an On restaurant in the capital run by a white guy that the world's version of European people go to is also on par with that as well.

Only thing that was Korean specific that stood out was the braid style and the ribbon on the end.

Users who are viewing this thread