The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Please change "my wife" to "wife" so I can stop thinking about Borat when I read this series.

Aggregator gang
LOL that was so cute. I saw this was updated and I read all my other updates before this bc ya gotta save the best for last!

LOL ALL THE DUDES JUMPED FOR A HUG ONLY TO BE SHRIVELED UP BY HIS GLARE

thank you for the chapter!!!!!!

just called her wife btw, saying my wife sounds like he owns her and thats weird??? since he so respect her so much. Anyway thankyou for translating this!!

Just cancel the contract and become a genuine husband and wife already. Not that they're not genuine, but its more like the contact is an obstacle.

Idk if Korean ppl have this habit but some Chinese ppl only call their spouses as “wife” and “husband” (or another word that would literally translate as “old man”) instead of their names because it’s cultural for them. Though this story should be based on western culture.

Wife feels so distant and rude, but what can I say, in my culture people call each other "X's mom/dad"🤣

Darling/beloved/honey - he can say anything but wife

I prefer wife. Reading my wife was off putting. I couldn't believe it was supposed to be endearing. Even in other languages that I understand, it would be my woman or my man when referring to the spouse, never my wife.

Damn this chapter missed the opportunity to talk. about steeping tea in wine to make punches ... or even putting it in whiskey!

'my wife' is used too, but when it's used so frequently like here, just wife is better

I've seen 'my wife' used in other texts, but normally its on a sporadic manner, or like an endearment or in a playful/joking manner, but since he's using it as her title or even name really, just wife should be fine

Users who are viewing this thread