The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 46

Finally!! The contract came up again! I was waiting for that plot point to get wrapped up. It didn't make much sense to have it around now that they are so lovey-dovey.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, woah. So, do you think he was afraid to face her because they "breached" the contract, so he made himself busy the entire day?

I seriously want to know what they're doing that she ends up with back pain afterwards. I know we'll never get it (it's not that kind of series...) but still.

Hopefully they throw out the contact next chapter! They're at a good point to transition to a normal married couple~

girl her waist is SO SLIM

"I'm happy to know that you aren't angry over the breach of our contract." LMAO IS THAT WHY HE SECURED THE CONTRACT WITH THE EMPEROR SO THAT SHE WON'T BE TOO ANGRY AHAHHAAHHAAHHA JK JK

Contributor
@xininja When they got married they both signed a contract regarding their marriage. One of the points is that they can only do it once a month

@xininja

The duke and original duchess had established a marriage contract where one of the clauses said they would have "special nights" (AKA frick frack) once a month in order to make an heir. The previous night was spontaneous and (I believe) the second time they had sex within that month. If it wasn't the aforementioned reason, then perhaps Alphonse was nervous that he spent the night with motives other than to make an heir (thus still violating the contract).

Group Leader
Aaah, your translations, cleaning, and absolutely everything are impeccable as always, Rumpi-tachi!! <333 Keep up the amazing work, y'all~!!

Damn, hes kind of adorable in a way. Also nice to see Chloe blushing so much >.< and that scene before she grabs him was very nice c:

Fed-Kun's army
hmmm dont know how i feel about them doing it while chloe was drunk and uh... not fully conscious of everything... theres something to be said about that...

Dex-chan lover
He looks younger in the second half of the chapter.... Ohohoohhoho
Many thanks

The sex was so good Alphonse became 7 years younger 😂

Jk, but in all seriousness, that change in art/character was so distracting I could barely finish the chapter. Did the author start to dislike how he looked? Did they prefer how he looked at the end of this chapter? Why the change?! I just want to know....😔

Users who are viewing this thread