The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 46

Yay they've progressed ! Go Chloe ! I lived the QC comment, about what happened to the steamy night, I was also looking forward to that šŸ˜†
Alphonse is so awkward it's cute

i hate how manhwas romantacise drunk fucking but the difference here is that this is FICTIONAL (thank god) and that the author makes it obvious to us the next day that it was kinda consentual? i really dont like it but the day after was rlly fluffy and also THE ART IMPROVED SO MUCH WOWOWOWOWOW

why does the duke look different in every other chapter

Ooo is it time to cancel that once a month clause?? šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

Hoho, I like where this is going šŸ˜. Fuck the contract! Also, the Duke looked younger and thinner. Is it because of that one night of passion?

At this rate Alphonse and Chloe are going to be toddlers by the end. Also, if someone is that drunk, DO NOT FUCK THEM.

Double-page supporter
I'm on the side of the duchess for this chapter, "there's no greater happiness than waking up looking at the face of your beloved", not that I'm married or in a relationship right now, but the poetry of that statement is the pure definition of a stable and complete relationship.

Lol, for a moment I thought he'd drawn up another marriage contract to keep some distance between them, and I was about to throw hands...

But he was actually really sweet. <3 We stan Alphonse in this house.

They stole our romantic night from us fam šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

But im glad that theyre growing closer :')

Wow comments about how this could be rape... I agree that the situation is kinda iffy because sheā€™s drunk and he isnā€™t but itā€™s not like she was black-out wasted and lied there as a sack of potatoes. It really depends on the person and how drunk you are. Also itā€™s not like they just met, they have romantic interest in each other. I find it worse in other webtoons where like *cough* Lucia *cough* female lead says no and the guys just continues. The scene here seems to me consensual.

Well.. Drunk fucking happens irl. And it's not a bad thing. She was proactive. Blacking out and too weak to reject/resist is the problem. Drugged too.

Iā€™m not sure why, but after reading enough of these kind of stories, Iā€™m staring to feel an inherent contradiction, deep from within me. I may like the fact that the ā€˜goodā€™ Female Lead is living a happy life in her new body, but I still donā€™t like how Male Leads seem to fall for the FL despite being cold to their previous lovers.

Itā€™s like saying that the original girls who owned the bodies werenā€™t attractive enough, and therefore had such fate, while the FL being attractive ā€˜fixesā€™ the problem, or even paving the road to rehabilitate the ā€˜Bad Boyā€™. Itā€™s almost like that toxic bad boy archetype is rearing its ugly head.

"waifu; this is an amandment from once a month to become once a week."
"argh my back pain!"

Users who are viewing this thread