The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 46

Thanks for the chapter!
While it's great tea is being spread and taught in the palace, other than her and the woman from the East who else is going to teach the court ladies? Granted can just slap it together if want a quick cup, but for quality and good tasting tea that takes doing certain steps within a certain time frame along with knowledge on how to read the signs so the classes are going to take more than a couple weeks plus practice. It's wonderful they're getting closer. But that idiot needs to read the mood and think more before mentioning the contract during an emotional moment like that. Her mood is likely going to plunge and get cold due to that in the next chapter.

@newboi That's not back pain. The pain is from attempting to create an heir rather vigorously. Also, it seems she didn't follow instructions about not doing intense exercise after a long period of inactivity or exercising more regularly in chapter 33. Would be a hoot if she gets emotional and intensive mood swings before finding out that she's pregnant.

@chonkury Not really surprising. Alphonse seems exasperated by all the two faced people trying to marry him to themselves or their daughters for power and control over his estate and might be thinking she'd only been so open due to being drunk and abiding by the contract again now that she's sober. That and he really doesn't seem to have much experience with social interactions.

@Mathiason messed up leaving her alone 1st thing in the morning hopefully from now on he will know better.
it's not their first time they been together a bunch already. I think the first time was after she found out about his past.

Oh my gosh! Go Chloe! Taking control.

Glad their slowly communicating more and more. Hopefully now that he’s mentioned the contract they can finally change it! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Thank you for translating this chapter!

I'm glad they did it, even if they didn't show the steamy scenes everyone (even me) was hoping for lol.

I hate it when the story starts leaning that way and they get interrupted like "ohh she fell asleep" or someone came in with some emergency info. It's so cute seeing their relationship develop and him falling for her 😍 too cute!!!!

@Mathiason Yeah, there's that too. Though, idk, the way he mentioned the breach of contract seemed a bit flirty? Almost like he's enjoying doing something against the rules, so to speak. 😅

I feel like an idiot for asking but when he says "our contract" he is referring to the marriage contract which states that they can only sleep together once a month right? That's the one he broke and was worried she'd be upset over? XD

Fed-Kun's army
@BlueCatMage from what I member, before mc soul replace the host, it was just a contract marriage for the duke to keeping his title or something like that. The condition is the host shouldn't bother the duke but still can have the luxury

Aggregator gang
Oh yeahhhhhh.... The deed..... God I'm innocent please spare me. I won't think such anymoreeeeeeeeBut it was hot( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
next ch is fuck the contract we gonna make babies and stop calling me "wife" lol

Users who are viewing this thread