The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 51

@imtaciturn you could try getting just one or two types in small quantities (eg 50g or sometimes you can even find 10g trial packs)! as long as it's loose tea and not in sachets, there's a lot worth trying. you could try looking for an online tea shop if there are no physical ones in your area~ i'm a huge tea lover myself so it's always nice to see someone approaching this world..actually if you want some totally non pro advice feel free to ask 😅

Let's not forget the fact that the prince always go out in full dress even when there's no occasion.

Dex-chan lover
Hubby is being a bit pushy, which is rude, but it's him taking the initiative to open up and be intimate with her, which I'd say is a good thing for him and an inconvenience that she's fine with. Good thing she was interrupted so she has time to actually think about it now though.

The prince is being a bit pushy, and he has no business doing that so fuck him. His girlfriend can totes be a friend though, and at least his interruption was convenient for the actual couple.

Worst interruption this chapter was tea tasting by far.

Chloe:
TEA >>>> HUBBY

Be patient, Alphonse... for your wife's heart occupied with tea since forever...

@Odina21 ooh, i just searched an online seller for tea and found one that sells like small packets of tea. What would you recommend for someone like me who's never drink any other tea aside from black tea?

@IndanaBegum yeahh, coffee shops are everywhere here but not tea.

Alphonso getting teablocked 😂
At this point I'm feelimg sorry for him hahaha

@imtaciturn, online, The Republic of Tea has a 24 Count Custom Tea Bag Gift sampler for around 14 dollars. The selection looks pretty decent and huge.

@imtaciturn if you want to try some green tea, milky oolong is a good idea (this comic sure knows the way). just be sure to follow the instructions and use not too hot water.
if you've never tried loose black tea i would recommend you to try some anyway as it's definetly a totally different experience compared to teabags. with a darjeeling or an assam you'd go for a really neutral choice, if you find a dimbula you'll get a sweeter and lighter but also pretty interesting black tea.
otherwise you could go for some flavoured black teas, with fruits, spices or flowers added: there the choice depends a lot on your own tastes, but blackcurrant, wild berries or other types of fruit could be a starter. if you want to go for spiced tea, then definetly masala chai, you can drink it just black or with milk.
tbh if you like citruses, earl grey can also be a good investment. it's one of the most famous and recognizable blends
hope this wall of text can help you xD

I can't say I really agree that Earl Grey has an aroma that people seem to dislike. Have yet to see someone hate the smell of it tbh

Users who are viewing this thread