The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 52

Fed-Kun's army
This is the 1st (and probably only) time the Prince didn’t feel annoying! Kinda unexpected, but on the good side.
Keep that up, and you won’t be hated, prince.

All this talk about Earl Grey being unpopular must be a cultural thing. It’s one of the first tea’s I enjoyed that weren’t sweetened. On the other hand, I absolutely cannot drink jasmine, rose, chamomile, or any other sort of floral tea. They always taste like perfume to me.

Dex-chan lover
@gingerreadsthings It could be. I’m not sure about your ethnicity, but I'm half Asian, and started on green tea. I quite like jasmine and chamomile tea, but I can only really enjoy black tea with milk and sugar. It kinda tastes, I dunno, dusty? Might be because I never had good quality black tea or something.

@AnonDePlume I don't think cultures or ethnicities have TOO much to do with it, but it can factor in. 100% full blooded VN here and although I was raised on Jasmine, Thai, and Chrysanthemum teas I adore Earl Grey. It's my primary tea blend and I often go for even a double bergamot. Admittedly, it tastes much better with milk imo, but since we rarely buy dairy in my household I'm often drinking a straight Earl Grey brew

Until this webtoon, I wasn't aware that EG was considered such a strong tasting tea. Very curious how these characters take to Chai or even Yerba Mate lol

I don't get the talk about Earl Grey being strong. Isn't this supposed to be a coffee drinking nation? Coffee is a much more acquired taste special when standard compared to Earl Grey

Group Leader
Yeah... I actually came here for the romance and actual drama... not "oh no! what tea flavour am I gonna pick to market next" drama...
So... time to drop I guess...

Bruh raspberry/cranberry fruit teas are my jam if we don't get some good fruit teas out of this arc I will be disappointed

If wasn't for the translator I will never notice that beautiful bubbles to be honest, nevertheless an outstanding job both translator and redrawer. Thank you very much.

Dex-chan lover
Prince better watch out, duchess treats his girl with more attentiveness than he does. Might just steal her away.

@L0CK i think it was a note from the typesetter. But yeah i agree, i tend to forget how difficult clear bubbles are to clean/redraw.

Users who are viewing this thread