The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
@jimbo00 very incompetent secret services or Alphonse told them to stay so far that they can't do anything if a assassin comes

Dex-chan lover
daily reminder that this series is up to ch. 107 on other sites, and i mean translated

im guessing some groups dont want to post on mangadex? or were they removed? no idea, just letting ppl know

Thanks for the chapter 😘

AND FINALLY BEGONE, CONTRACT ! 😈 Now she's finally getting some "training" for her lack of stamina 😂

Thanks for the chapters!

I’m super lost because I keep forgetting I read further than this on another site LOL

Dex-chan lover
Oh man. Is this the first time a pick pocket is actually caught before they even pick a pocket??
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
A CHILD LMAO ALPHONSE PLS even if they are doing smthn shady 😂 the amount of force LOL

@doradora
That's good for that Chloe. She was obviously miserable in this universe, so from what I could tell from your spoiler, I'm glad she seems to be doing well

Thanks for the chapter! I will say it's still so weird reading "my wife". I can't help but read it in Borat voice. That being said I guess it's a normal term in Korean? but here I just can't help but wonder if it should be replaced with something normal in English. Like "my dear", "my love", "my Lady".

I'm guessing everyone here that keeps defending child thieves has never experienced how dangerously effective they are.

Users who are viewing this thread