The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 62

She is not wrong, Röse hip is a very good solution as even if some of the vitamin C degrades due to heat there is so much that there will be plenty left as long as they don’t boil it for a hour or something.

Still it will take time to prove it from the granny’s case, one cup of tea won’t do much immediately.

Show us the proof my lady 🤩🤩🤩
I love this girl so much 🥰
——
Thank you so much for the update, I was scrolling up and down through the site and then I saw this episode came. When I saw the update, I directly clapped from happiness lol, thank you again 🤍

Dex-chan lover
They are going to hail Chloe as the living saint of health and tea after this news gets out.

Solution to improving a relationship? Tea. Solution to Curing an incurable disease? Tea. Solution to high unemployment rate? Tea.

Dex-chan lover
She is bad at bargain.
She explain everything to him, he basically don't need her anymore and can start the business alone.
This is a bad moove, but oh well, this will be fine, MC have plot armor

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Like a true noble, using the lower classes to make business and gain money B)

Well, at least she's doing it for a good cause and through beneficial means towards said lower class.

Also don't reveal your whole plan at once! That's a terribe idea.

Dex-chan lover
So far the husband didn't seem to have a strong reaction for her wife to suddenly explain a cure for a disease he himself said was incurable.

Dex-chan lover
It sounds like your life is falling apart and that it's impossible to stop the downward spiral of society, but have you tried dried leaves in boiling water?

Scurvy basically makes people sick because their body doesn't have the proper vitamins to keep working properly.

It was so deadly before vitamin C curing it was known because vitamin C is necessary for:

-The proper formation of collagen, the protein that helps give the body’s connective tissues structure and stability
-cholesterol and protein metabolism
-iron absorption
-antioxidant action
-wound healing
-creation of neurotransmitters like dopamine and epinephrine

These factors caused things such as gum disease, infections in wounds and anemia.

Wild Rosehip has 426 mg of vitamin C per 100 g. The average reccomended amount of vit. C per day is about 70-110mg. While excessive comsumption isn't good either, it takes a whole lot of vitamin C to get any negative effects, about 2,000mg.

I fucking called it!!! Rosehip tea! So glad she used tea to solve this. Eeeeek!

Also solved that unemployment problem in the region. Yayy!

@Kingdo

Dude this is happening in front of the duke and she's a duchess. Him trying to screw her over and steal her idea is asking to become enemies with a very powerful noble. If the dude was a count, marquis or duke he might have enough backup to get away but if he's just the local noble in charge of the town then he be screwed fighting a ducal family.

"I wonder how she will reveal her knowledge without garnering undesirable attention and questions about how she knows."
*Reads this chapter*
"Or she'll just say it out of nowhere."

Dex-chan lover
Well, according to web md

Rosehip tea is often advertised as an exceptional source of vitamin C. Fans of the drink claim it’s good for boosting your immune system, but this has not been confirmed by scientific research.

An 8 ounce (1 cup) serving of unfortified rosehip tea contains approximately 7.5 mg of vitamin C. The daily recommended amount of vitamin C for adults is between 75 and 120 mg
yeah ten cup of tea per day.

You kinda need to eat the fresh fruit because like most thing vitamin degrades when storing and drying

SO in other word don't drink the tea just eat the fruit

Users who are viewing this thread