The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 62

.....why the HELL is she just giving out that knowledge for free, is she braindead?

Duke stop your wife.
1. Tea can solve everything lmao
2. If no one knows how to cure scurvy how do they know what vitamins are?
3. Duchess only has a reputation for knowing about tea, why would they trust her for medical things?
4. How can she make a deal when she has already shown her hand and told them the cure? They don't need her anymore.
5. The cure for scurvy would be such a critically important thing to every country that she should have gone to the king or shared it with everyone. The ability for sailors to survive long voyages without dying would greatly improve trading power and naval force. What if these guys sell it to the enemy and don't use it to help their people?

@magnetsmangadex I didn’t understand you fully but from what I got you’re pointing out that she doesn’t have to be too careful about her conclusions?

She only needed to ask simple questions and wait to check if the grandma gets better before she starts throwing random info everywhere..

Dex-chan lover
Lots of people are complaining this chapter.

When did the concept of Vitamins become known in history, I wonder? Our ancestors aren't idiots, just uneducated, so I feel like they'd figure out fruits are the solution to scurvy before figuring out why that's the case.
Regardless, time to spread more TEA.

Users who are viewing this thread