The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

People who can't wait for next chap..
She is going to tell chole about the dark events of the duke with his father
... Thank you for the release ❤️

Isekai tea of course solves everything with tea. Why do I enjoy this so much lmfao thank you for uploading!

For those that are curious as to why they enjoy this manhua:

Aside from the visual appeal it's probably because it's ultimately a story about overcoming life's difficulties with proper communication, with tea being used as the medium to communicate. You could probably replace tea with cigarettes or candy and not change the appeal too much. The isekai aspect is probably just for framing the story so that multiple different teas could be introduced without having an entire arc about her learning about them.

IMO if this somehow ends up with her saving dying people with tea then you'll know it jumped the shark.

I am a coffee person, but the more i read & following Chloe's journey to spread out tea culture makes me curious about tea for real

Thank you for your hard work at translating these! I can't wait to see what's next. It's been enjoyable as heck reading this!

I thought the success would be the cinnamon roll...😭😭😭 I was wrong. Alphonse must be swaddled FOREVER!!!

Can I cry? I want to cry.. the cliffhanger was too much... and what happened to Alphonse was too much as well. I can't understand why some humans can be sooo inhumane.. maybe it's because of circumstances but you still have a choice.. a positive one.. 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread