The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

The end of that chapter killed me !! I'm considering checking out the raws. I've been waiting for that scene for what feels like forever. hahahah
Anyway thank you so much for translating this story. I know it's a lot of work so I'm really grateful !!!

thank you rumpi! translator of remarried empress & this manhua <3 i just finished reading all the chapters this has been so good, i want to be a tea addict like the duchess. think i'll start buying tea leaves and honey. I want a new tea set too, im starting to dislike coffee these days.

Group Leader
Pour prévenir, vu que les cours par visio recommencent demain la traduction française va un peu ralentir: un ou deux chapitres par semaine plutôt que par jour o/Merci de votre compréhension

Good isekai. An actual wholesome development with decently paced, organic relationship building. It focuses on what it has to well. And the tea art is satisfying in full color, itching the foodie manga itch I had from when I read Shokugeki no Souma.

If you're a filthy isekai binger like me, I'd recommend reading this.

Doctor said regular exercise, so better change that contract from once a month to least once a week 😂 can't have our girl blowing out her back everytime.

they did it! they did it! oh yeah yeah yeah, no eating here tonight WHOA! no eating here tonight you on a diet! 😁

Aggregator gang
Just read ch. 19. No, just no. This character is no longer innocent. All the harassment towards her is justified.

Everytime I read this I want tea 😭

As a person addicted to tea this manga is not helping my addiction 😍😭😂😰

So milk tea is good after "exercise" ? Well I'm taking notes, thanks for the advice dear Tsali, I'll be sure to remember it~ 😉☺️😂💜💜

I wonder if the author ever actually had milk tea 😂😂😂 (because that’s neither how it looks or made)

@Snoufia actually, milk tea is made that way ... you just add some milk to black tea... you can add other things to suit your tastes such as sugar or honey if you want but milk tea if I’m recalling correctly is literally just black tea with some milk mixed in.

@Another_astartes I agree and that's why I think this story is so good. All the surrounding characters had a reason to hate the original duchess so it wasnt just for plots convenience that the characters thought that way.

Edit: I was about to give this a 9/10 but then I reflected on how much it has changed my views on tea(I used to hate it and now I actively seek for it) I realized what the author wanted happened. I fell in love with tea. So lol I changed it to 10

@rikiwichman lol same. I now look for tea instead of coffee haha

Users who are viewing this thread