The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

It's so lovely!

Cover art and actual manhwa are rather different, and it's for the best.

that inner monologue of each characters 😂😂 like sorry boys, not everything must evolved around you..

woah both of em,.... so what if she put a red flower in it, will they say the vice versa of what each other said '-')/

Bruh. That prince is fucking annoying! You laughed in her face when she confess her liking you. Now that she's more outstanding, you wanna come and stick your head where it don't belong. Bruh. Go fuck a wall! We don't need some extra like you. Annoying little shit

First, he humiliated her and now he's tryna flirt with her. He's shameless af, I'm embarrassed for him. Chlor's love for tea exceeds everything else

I just can't get into this comic and I can't really figure out why. Just kind of dislike it.

P: she used this because of my eyes🤩

D: she used this because of my hair 😍

C:marigold is pretty ☺️☺️

😷 ugh. list of people i hate in this comic:
1. ex-chloe. she’s not pitiful. she honestly did it to herself. she’s a cruel coward

2. “crown” prince. honestly the most useless human being in the story, right next to ex-chloe. no cap

3. just basically every bully no matter they are a maid or noble. but especially that bitch ass head maid. why the hell hasn’t she been fired?

lmao I was cool with the business development but the interactions between nobles and royalty in shoujo manga always feel like shitpost-quality worldbuilding... There isn't any clever wordplay or Shakespearean roasting or slick body language. The noblewomen act like high school girls and the noblemen act like frat boys. tf?

Hahaha.. love it where everyone has their own meaning for the yellow flower ... 😁 .. waiting for more updates.. thank u..🤗

Users who are viewing this thread