The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

K*ll her and those twins who dared to try and deceive our duchess, I'm so grateful for the fact that her friend was here to tell her about everything, ugh I hate them !!

@kfcwenger
i think it was mentioned somewhere before that chloe wanted to get proof? the maid is smart in a way that she never harasses chloe directly, she always makes someone else do the dirty work for her. normal people would fire the maids who dressed her, because no one would think that someone orchestrated it. but this is probably the last straw and chloe will fire her for real lol

@Satsumiko I loved your response!, current Chloe worked hard to get where she is now, little by little she recovered her reputation, the duke also felt for her personality since he did not feel that way for the OG.

The Original vs Current, is a dilemma, considering the current Chloe has most, if not all OG Chloe's memories, it can easily be considered as if the OG Chloe awaken, kind of like Katarina in Hametsu, it's a thin line.

The current Duchess is neither the original Chloe or the original Korean office lady, the new, is product of the memory of both of them.

As I was reading the newest released chapter, I couldn’t help but be distracted by her waist yikes why is it so non existent. If you look at her shoulders and then her waist, it looks so disproportionate....I just can’t😂

Oh please do run. I wanna see just how you'll get yourself out of this mess. Hmm~ I wonder. If it were me, I'd definitely give you a taste of your own medicine. I'd beat your ass black and blue, then send you to the dirtiest brothel ever! You fucking bitch maid that's jealous of other people.

@Dinosaurs101 I think she probably kept the head maid around because she only very recently got the power of hiring and firing people. The head maid is herself minor nobility who is " in with" or at least related to nobility in the capital. Given Chloe's terrible reputation if she fired the head maid without any justification/proof she'd be setting herself up to get socially torpedoed. Better to let given the head maid the rope to hang herself with, which she's done. Same reason she didnt straight out fire her handmaids but waited until each of them fucked up to get rid of them, apart from the one who found jesus through Chloe I think she's still around.

LMAO
Why'd they TL the emperor's name as Joji? I can't unread that

everyone: wow! The duchess looks so beautiful today! Amazing! Is it really her?
Chloe: [does not look noticeably different than she does in any other random panel]

alright but we gotta thank our girl lady fortnum for telling chloe about the clothes (‘:

Users who are viewing this thread