The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

I just got hooked on this, cannot wait for more chapters. Honestly why she should just fire the head maid before she can wreak more havoc

funny thing is that when i found this it still had 23 chapters and everytime it would upload i would reread it from chapter 1 🤣 im so addicted ... shit

I'm so sick with the kind of story like this. First, the real Duchess hate by everyone without any reason then someone take her body and suddenly everyone start to love her??? Where is justice for the real Duchess?? Why can she be loved even when she bad at communication? Look at her miserable life, she should be love. She deserves it.

I can accept if the ML didn't know her at the first place like manhwa This Girl is Too Wild or Raeliana or if the heroine somehow enter into the story from early age like Athanasia or Canaria. But it's too much, it feels like the fake duchess stole the real duchess's husband without the husband know. What if the real Duchess comeback?

What did Marquis Dallia’s daughter look like again...? Or was she ever even shown

That's so dumb. Why is the maid is still in the estate after everything she'd done

BITCH WHERE DO YOU THINK YA GOING? Also have you guys also notice how THIN her waist is in that ball dress? Can she still breathe in that 😂?

@Wheedta
First, the real Duchess hate by everyone without any reason

A lot of people bullied original Chloe because she was a pushover, yes, but Chloe also did not own up to her mistakes sometimes. She blamed her mistakes on one of the maids before that cost the maid several lashings. It also seems like because of her social awkwardness/anxiety, she often made mistakes. And instead of correcting her mistakes, she was too afraid to change and decided to shut herself inside. So you can't say that the original Chloe didn't do anything wrong at all.

then someone take her body and suddenly everyone start to love her???

The new duchess had to work hard to gain the love and trust of those around her. She even had to weed out the ones who had malicious intent towards her at the beginning of the story. It wasn't a quick automatic change. New Chloe had the advantage of having the same personality as original Chloe in her past life and decided not to repeat the same mistakes anymore. In a way, she is giving retribution to the original Chloe, who was too afraid of changing herself. Also, not everyone loves her. There are still ladies and that maid who want to put her down.

Where is justice for the real Duchess?? Why can she be loved even when she bad at communication? Look at her miserable life, she should be love. She deserves it.

I half agree with this. Chloe didn't deserve to be bullied but some of her mistakes are unforgivable (for example, blaming the maid for her own mistake). Original Chloe was unable to change herself before she passed, unfortunately. But if she did have the chance to receive support and love from those around her, I do wish original Chloe would've become someone strong enough to change and defend herself like current Chloe.

But it's too much, it feels like the fake duchess stole the real duchess's husband without the husband know. What if the real Duchess comeback?

I've thought about this too tbh. And the conclusion I've come to is that Alphonse had little to no opinion on the original Chloe. It was only after the current Chloe transmigrated that Alphonse started caring about Chloe and looking at her, therefore developing feelings for her. I want to believe that Alphonse fell for current Chloe's personality, that is starkly different from previous Chloe's. The circumstances are very unusual though, so I'm interested to see if the author will ever let Chloe reveal the truth to Alphonse and let us see how Alphonse will react to this.

Sorry for the long response! I know you didn't ask for one but you brought up some interesting points so I wanted to address them ^^ feel free to ignore this. I just felt like writing my thoughts down, especially on the last bit because I've been thinking about it for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread