The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

The more I read, the more I question. Why Isekai? Why does she have no questions about what suddenly swapping bodies? What happened to the original Duchess' consciousness? Then again, it is a shoujo manga so I guess it doesn't matter.

Now catch that lowlife maid!! And torture her and until the day to announce her death sentence!! Yes I'm so mean lolololol

Anyone listing all tea recipes she’d done so far? 😂 It would be fun if we have tallied how many recipes we are rn 😝

Oh, I really love tea in various range, but It really seems strange that everybody enjoys every tea Choe serve. For example, in my culture, we drink a lot of black and herbal teas, but high-grade green teas are uncommon: most people drink green tea+mint in bags, and can't tell tieguanyin from gunpowder. Moreover, people don't enjoy drinking proper green tea, because "it tastes like a broom in hot water". And these people are used to teas, not coffee as described in the comic! It's hard to introduce new products and you need experience to enjoy complicated tastes: high-grade tea, wine, old cheeses, caviar, etc.
It's nice and important part that Choe has her own passion and she masters something, but the more people enjoy every single thing she does, the stupider and falser plot looks.

I'm not even asking why eastern authors think that RANDOM RIBBONS AND RUCHING EVERYWHERE are elegant and beautiful.

This is a dumb question, but has anyone counted the tea recipes in this to see if it comes out to 50? Lol.

It's a daaate!!! *grin* *grin* you're right haha, he doesn't even like theater it's so cuuuuute ~~
Now go to Broadway and watch Hamilton lmao.
Pervert Alphonso UwU, your comments are as funny and amazing as ever @Tsali Haha!
(Who am I? Where am I? 😭😂😂🤣💚💚💜💜)

Oho~ a progress.. hmmm... I hope the excitement levels up in the next chapters.. Thanks a looooot Translators! 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread