The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

Group Leader
The fact that it was brought up... probably means that they’ll
have a night together soon
right?

Dex-chan lover
I know it's an isekai story but I wonder how interesting the plot would've been if the original scared-of-everything-and-useless Chloe was still the main character and had the tea fanatic craze

Wait...are you telling me....THAT THERE WAS ACTUALLY A NIGHT BETWEEN THESE TWO ???!!!! 😱😱😍😍😍😂😂😂💜💜💜
Okay okay, now i HAVE to know. I WANT to know and i WILL CERTAINLY KNOW HDJAKLZKDKSBZJKZJDJZJE tell us everything dear duchess~~
Also, it's true that it's weird that they asked about your husband, i mean if it's just fantasizing i guess it's alright, but that's a real person (at least to them) so they shouldn't be asking that kind of question, especially not to his wife (well it's better then talking in their backs), ah i really hope they get better together and do it again, we don't have her memories so now I WANT TO KNOW TOO I'M SO CURIOYS DANG !!! And thanks a lot for the scanlations haha. We appreciate it !!!

Was their night together a bad topic for chloe or was she just embarrassed, was it the memory of the old chloe or the new one?

Me when I first read this: This manwha is so pure and fluffy I love it
Me today: WHOA BABY WHAT

Dex-chan lover
i wad like 'they have a night... together? don't recall i've read it' then start scrolling 10 chapter back before i realize we haven't served the good stuff yet. sigh.

Man I started reading this because I love tea and I thought this was a cute, fun premise for like, a cooking manga centered around tea but it's become a paint by numbers generic otome isekai and I'm really disappointed

Whoa whoa whoaw!!! Whaaaaat? Now I need to know how it went though it doesn't look like a nice memory 😓

Dex-chan lover
question, can we call this Teasekai from now on?

Waah! Say to give absolutely no information! And suddenly have a scene we can't even see before the door knocks!!!! Arg! Arg!

Users who are viewing this thread