The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

Ahahaha, man i am such a sucker for stories where people in an arranged marriage/relationship fall for each other lol

Previous Chloe was really the worst. I don't blame the maid for being hesitant to forgive her. But I hope the new Chloe will make amends

I agree with the other with how the past duchess blame someone that is not at fault. I do hope she will make amends to the maid. I probably need to reread the whole thing cause I forgot if she had the memory of the past duchess.

Just report her to the duke you stupid fucking cunts, she's acting like she's the Duchess herself. Head-maid or not she's this just a maid in the end.

@Maou201 well if they report her she can rat them all up for harassing our mc too which they prolly don't want which is why headmaid holds a lot of power here. Setting her up tho is anothee case and is prolly better

It looks like the writer is going to take the easy way out with the maid so easily forgiving the dutchess. Even if she sees the dutchess has "changed", the past itself has not. The maid is nice, but even that has its limits after getting physically punished. Hope the maid's thinking is elaborated on later.

These kinds of stories are always kinda depressing. Like the original host is so unlike/unnoticed that the ones closest to them either don’t know they’ve been replaced or like the replacement better.

@lolnope

i agree, this one and some others similar to this too. I like this story but it is the one thing that bothers me about this type of story. It's different when someone enters the body of someone that was dying but an aware person living their life. Admittedly her life wasn't great, timid and scared to the point of being painful and being bullied and now she effectively loses it. Kind of seems like she is devalued and worthless.

@lolnope True, even when the original host is dying I find it quite sad, the new host often in this sort of stories will not think about it or even give them a proper mourning in their hearts, considering they are the only ones that know the original host died, they take their lives, their family, their love ones.
The only stories I found something similar to a morning or thought about the original host are Raeliana and This girl is a little wild.

Aggregator gang
Kind curious... so what happen to the original soul that own the body? did she mixed and become one with the MC? or she actually dead? I really want to know it.. honest.

Thank you so much for the mass release! I always have to drop everything when I see this series has updated! It’s such a unique take on the Nobel women isekai genre

Users who are viewing this thread