The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

The freak this tea drama. Omg my heart can't handle this British overload. Omg like GUUUUURRRRLLL!! GET! THAT! TEA!👏👏👏

Does the scanlation team drop this series? It's been a month with no updates, what happened?

I hope it's not dropped!!😩😲 It's one of the good series.... I really wanna how this goes on.

If I knew how to translate, I would've helped. But I don't, sorry.😭

Good luck to the team and hope everything is okay. Take care and hope to see more chapters. Wishing you all well.

Thank you very much for the chapters!! <3 :)) So happy it's updating. The tea series is so good, ah! Relaxing...
Looking forward to the future chapters.

this is... not my cup of coffee.
felt somewhat guilty enjoying it. 😅

It's been a while since I've enjoyed a series as much as this one. Every update I see is always a delight

OMG I LONGED FOR THIS UPDATE FOR SO LONG !! Thank you so much Rumpi Potatoes! <3
Cant wait for more tea webtoon !

I really enjoyed reading this. Originally I feared that it would be another story that lacks any enthralling attributes but, I was pleasantly surprised. It has a lot of charm and i definitely recommend it.

This needs a "cooking" tag. It fulfills the main requirement: making you want to eat/drink whatever they're having.
I really want tea, now...

@Tecchi, milk in tea is a pretty standard western habit, usually with black tea. There's even teas that are specifically made with milk, like bubble tea.

Users who are viewing this thread