The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

I really like the relatively smaller-scale conflict in this series. There's no life-threatening events to worry about, and she's not even (actively) trying to catch a man's attention like most romance stories. She's just improving her situation and enjoying the s*** out of some tea.

I didn't expect this series to be so charming! 10/10

Double-page supporter
I hope she can make friends. She an ernest and honest person. I would hate for her to be surrounded by b!tches.

Dex-chan lover
Are you straggling with depression? Marriage falling apart? Your kids tell you they don't love you anymore?
Your boss never rewards your efforts and you're being ignored by your colleagues?

Hi, I am Duchess Vandenberg and these are my 50 tea recipes.
My teas helped over a million people worldwide to solve their problems. And they can solve yours. too!

This is what our clients have to say:

"I was depressed and had cancer, but then I tried that leaf water and was instantly cured!"
- Anonymous

"My wife was cold to me, but after drinking the magical drink called tea, she's like a whole different person!"
- Not a duke

"I was homeless for 20 years. Only with one cup of tea, I found myself owning a house. It's so good I can't stop drinking!"
- A landlord

What are you waiting for? Try my teas today, solve your every problem and start living the life you deserve!

I'm laughing at the previous comment but I can't argue because that is sort of what this story is about. I really like this one though! Thank you for the update( ◜‿◝ )♡

The past duchess may have a lot of other weakness but blaming someone for something that's not their fault, make me dislike her a bit. And it's not wrong for the maid to hate her. Because she's still the one who's wrongfully accused and received the punishment.

Even though the Duchess maybe had changed, it doesn't excuse for her past wrong doings. It felt like the situation will be where the duchess had changed for the better, so the maid just forgives her because she's better now or something.

If the duchess doesn't even apologies, even though it's not her doings, she still have the past duchess memories. So she knows what Chloe? I don't remember her name, had done. She better not ignored it.

I really don't want it to end up with the duchess is different now, so the maid forgives her because it would feel like they just brush over it. I want her to acknowledge that, yes, the past duchess did something horrible and the maid got punished, and apologize to the maid.

Acknowledge it. So it won't be like a situation where someone knowingly accused another person for something they did not do and got punished. And over the years that person had changed into better person, so the one being accused gotta forgive them, you know cuz they're good now. No acknowledgement that yes, they did changed but what they did in the past still happened and it still affect the one who takes the blame. They still need to apologize.

Sorry for the long rant. I'm just salty about that if it really happen in future chapters. I'm tired of people just keeps in getting away with what they had done wrong in the past just because they had changed like yeah, you're good now but you still need to apologize to the victims because they're the one who's facing the consequences of your actions. Don't brush it up like its nothing.

@MeredithB I agree. This recent chapter sort of changed the tone of the story. Before The duchess' past mistakes were just clumsy or financial in nature, but here we saw her do something that is clearly immoral. I hope it gets addressed properly and that the maid doesn't simply think "the duchess has changed, might as well forgive her". Even though the main character isn't directly responsible, now that she is in the body of the duchess, she inherited the duchess' problems as well and this is a very serious one that should be resolved satisfactory.

i do think she needs to make a formal apology to the maid. I wonder if the present her hasn't apologized yet because she can't figure out a good way to atone.
A simple I'm sorry doesn't really cut it after 60 strokes. You can't exactly say, oops sorry, don't worry those scars they give you character. So maybe once she figures something out.

Food trading certificate. I wonder if that is some kind of certificate that allows you to sell food you make and earn money for the estate. If so I wonder if she won't include the maid in the business as a way to make up for the accusation.

My only question if it was just lost, in a place that has maids and a butler it seems like they would eventually find it even if it took awhile. Makes me wonder if Chloe didn't forget to lock it up, got stolen but she thought she lost it do to her multiple mistakes and clumsiness. If so who would have stolen it?

Fed-Kun's army
@MeredithB

This kinda makes me think about how boku no hero does it. The redemption stuff in that one is interesting cause its not clear cut but complicated with multiple people having multiple reactions to it (both positive and negative; but all understandable) and person trying to redeem themselves is earnestly trying to make up for what they did and shows genuine growth, guilt, and hatred for their past actions. Its honestly one of the most realistic portrayals of redemption I've seen in media.

kinda hope they do something similar here.

Aggregator gang
Premise/Synopsis sounds better than a lot of these stories I have read recently. My opinion of this like a few others as well as japan isekais is that these stories would probably work and read better if they weren't an isekai. Using the isekai troupe is only good if its actually needed for the story.

But you gotta join the trend to get popular, amirite?

Tbh this is like a solid 5 out of ten. It’s literal not bad but it’s the same as every other “I became x and made their life better” story. I like MC and her tea, it’s just that it’s so over done and kinda low tension that I just kinda skimmed the whole thing. Translation is fantastic though

Hehehe he likes her xD

Also does she remember anything prior to her memories from modern time coming to her? Like the mess up she did at party, budget and what not? Coz yeah if she does i feel like she needs some sort of apology to the maid

Users who are viewing this thread