The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

Honestly, this one is rather refreshing in a way. Sure, the staff bullying her is just them being morons (as evidenced by how fast Chloe smacks them down when she finally has enough due to the reincarnation) but unlike some stories, all the ladies taking pot-shots at her actually makes some sense.

She's the wife of a Duke. If they snipe her, they snipe his social standing as well, which means they can elevate their own houses.

(mind you, that's only if they do it in the proper social-fu context, where no one can -prove- they're trying to bully her or the like.)
@chekanalia
Well, her husband seems to be coming around (due to the power of TEA). So he can live as well.

Are we sure the MC wasn't herself a reincarnation of Arthur Dent before reincarnating into the duchess?

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like a lonely middle aged lady, because all I've been doing is reading Korean romance web comics lately, even though I'm a young-ish guy. Maybe I'm just craving for love. Is anyone else feeling like that lately?

This series is super nice
Its got drama and at the same time its very charming ☺️

Thank you for the continued updates

Dex-chan lover
I like how this story so far is balancing out between its drama and bit of romance with its little educational parts in tea it gives the story more breathing room and haven’t really seen much stories going this way at all. It really does give the tea time sessions a actual relaxing time and fun time, but right when we get away from that it gives us what the bits of life is like for characters in the manor. Tea time really is tea time for us and it’s conveyed well.

OSC

So the head maid has conveniently forgotten that--she can be fired. To be fair the duchess has forgotten the same.

Users who are viewing this thread