The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

Umm.... That art panel in the theater looks funny to me...... Her waist is fricken skinny!!! Like wth just happened?! But anyway, nice moves Duke ;D

Dex-chan lover
@summerofblue

do search of vintage spotlights or try finding pictorial references to early version of them and you'll find it's a bit difficult to do so. I'd bet the artist team gave up after not finding a good reference that is easy to draw/outline from.

though I guess they could have done the floor candle models but perhaps they didn't want the scene to be too cluttered?

@summerofblue remember that this is NOT our world. This is a world in another dimension? or in a very far away distance. They have a similar culture to earth but is not earth. If this was earth, you would in point, but we don't know how things evolved.

Unite this red haired dude so bad. Like now that she is different you want to go after her even if she has a husband!? Ugh: trash of trash.

She’s never going to like you like she used to.

we STAN a
feminist hubby that deeply cares for his wife. god alphonse
you just become more and more amazing. kill off the redhead tho

I SEE YOU, ALPHONSE. Breaking patriarchal and misogynist stereotypes of women, one chapter at a time. We love a king who dotes on his wife.

It's too late crown prince to be interested in Chloe. She confessed to you and you humiliated her. And she's happily married so keep going!

Thanks for the update I love this!

@cinnamoncookie lol I thought the same too 😂😂😂 like, that doesn't make much sense in using 'yes' right there with her expression like that.

Users who are viewing this thread