The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

I Stan a man that can realize something is the consequence of his own action and not resent others for it. Also, I know where this is going, and *I AM HERE FOR IT!!*

I really can’t get used to their tiny waists like, their heads are bigger than their waists! Author/Artist how thin do you want these women to be??? ;-;

Alphonse looks so different now compared to the beginning of the story 😭 different facial expressions/ changes in the personality really do make the character!!

My god, I just binged 50 chapters!! I am loving this series!!!!! Keep it up Alphonse, she will get you one day!!! And I want to see babyyyyysss!!!! Please don't let this woman ever go back to Korea, let her be the new Chloe forever!

I hope I'm not the only one, but I love this series for its explanations of tea xD I love royal milk tea, but it seems I've been only getting knock offs because I didn't know it's supposed to have whiskey in it! Now I wanna try it... Also tea syrup??? I wanna try that too...!!!

alphonse is such a good man. despite being very cold in the beginning and lowkey having relationship issues in the past, he's also honest and humble, and willing to own up to his mistakes. gosh i'm so jealous lmfao.

Double-page supporter
It has an official English now on Tapas, someone link it or smt

https://tapas.io/series/50-tea-recipes-from-the-duchess/

Dex-chan lover
You can believe this is a romance story, but don't be fooled. This is a very long tea commercial with some romance cliches thrown in there.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mimiomism Because they're ripping the official english chapters from tapas.

edit: actually that might not be the case for this series, either Tapas half-assed it or those chapters aren't from Tapas but because their website is junk I can't check to see how far the official English translation even is at this moment.

Damn alphonse is thirsty and wants sum TEA. Also earl grey tea is one of my absolute favorites and I'm curious on how she plans on promoting it :D

Users who are viewing this thread