The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

My, my, Mr. Husband. Instead of changing your contract, why not just burn it down and forget about it? It won't matter how many times want to do it with your wife, twice a month or even every day, how abou dat, Duke? 😏👉👉

Am I the only one to feel like it's getting dull ? I used to LOVE this story but now it's just ... bland ? Idk

Tea is for barbarians? The creator has never heard of British people, which is ironic considering that the clothes and setting is reminiscent of the Victorian era. I don't know why I seek historical accuracy from something so low-effort such as a web comic, it must be because I'm an idiot.

I am on chapter 92

this one soothes the heart. I love how the characters developed.

This is about relaxing tea and romance guys. I hope you won't force it with too much cruelty and heartbreak.

Is there a reason I'm unaware of that two separate scan groups are both translating this and one is in the 90's? Is it the same group but mangadex is just 40 chapters behind?

@mangaheresucksbutt

Despite the world having western influences, especially Victorian, it is still an alternate reality and therefore doesn't follow our history. It seems that the author chose to sort of "switch" the history and perception of coffee and tea. (It's actually pretty interesting! Like did you know that coffee was considered the devil's drink and many people where afraid of drinking it because it was foreign and strange to them! Cause I didn't! People of the past are so amusing)

This is not meant to be historically accurate hence the lack of a "historical" tag on this work. If you want historical authenticity then I suggest looking for works that have the tag. Though I cannot guarantee the quality, as they vary.

I'm really curious to find out what tea she's going to introduce along side the Earl grey!

I really like this comic, but it'd be nicer without the isekai/transmigration element. It doesn't really play into the story aside from some awkward jabs at the former Chloe, plus all the history and resources for tea already seem to be at that world. Guess we'll have to wait and see if the MC will reveal herself

K-

I really like this series, and for those who don't like to wait ... looking on other sites it's in chapter 92+

Elena is way to banging of a waifu for the prince to let walk just because she’s from a barony. Marry that girl bruh.

This is pretty good, but why didn’t she fire the head maid first? Since, she was the main person and cause of her mistreatment. Like, if it was me I would’ve uppercut, b*tch slapped, and stomped her before I’d fire her ☺️ (But, I would only uppercut her, just in case of rumors.... but, then again I probably wouldn’t care 😊)

I hope it doesn’t get stupid~

The manganelo one has watermarks and the pages dont connect since there is a gap after each page

But ill still read it lol

Users who are viewing this thread