The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

Dex-chan lover
Putting on hold until we learn more about Chloe's backstory because where is it lol??? It's getting repetitive.

Fed-Kun's army
The FL has a some contradictions with how she feels and they felt a little bit out of place with the way the romance was developing.

I have a question. Does the story ends when we get to the 50th tea recipe? Also this manga literally says the duchess 50 tea recipe ofc there will be extreme amount of tea in the story. Also the tea tips are always welcome. I fucking love tea

But yeah i want some romance and story progress too, none of that crown prince shit but i want kids named after tea leaves and the duke learning to brew the duchess tea for valentines day but he does it in the most over the top way. Like da hong pao or something but brewed with gold utensil etc just over the top
Also i want conflict between countries caused by their excessive amount of tea hoarding. And chloe solves it by brewing some bombass tea cocktails and and hosting a house party. I dunno just throwing ideas out there

@vvasu001 nothing major, most future plot lines are solved within a couple chapters, mostly wholesome love and the crown prince starts simping for her.

@SaphireE90 “the ML feels like a 3rd wheel in the romance between the FL and the tea” Lolololol I’m dying because it’s actually true 🤣😂😂 her only true love is the tea, so I was wondering, maybe she doesn’t want a baby because if she’d get pregnant she couldn’t drink 193739 litres of tea each day! How could she survive?? 😱😱 her life would be meaningless.😱

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand how this has 8.5 stars. Every problem in the world is solved by tea in 2 chapters max.

I was fully expecting the Duke to find his wife drunk off her ass on tea cocktails 😂 I'm slightly disappointed lolol

Something tells me that showering your asshole in-laws with gifts is not a long term strategy for a healthy relationship ... lol

Users who are viewing this thread