The Duchess' Lewd Invitation - Ch. 10

Oh my god she's so miserable, the duke gave her nothing but heartache and he still dare to act jealous?? Idc if he's supposed to be the male lead I want him gone 🤬

I feel the duke will be the ML imo I don’t like it and I’m hoping for a different one but I know how cliche these stories are lmao

Fed-Kun's army
This should have been like "I don't love you anymore". The Duke is just as shit as Wistrash. No, he's even worse. He actually DID abuse her by starving her.

bruh i hate the ml,,, why couldn't cemy be the ml- he's actually decent like tf?? what's up with stories having shitty mls 🙄

@oshun oh my god literally. 😭😭

I have never hated a ml so much. He does nothing and then when does do smth it’s stupid. Like what the heck why. Cemi is perfect, for the love of all things holy please let her get with him 😩

Are we supposed to find the toxicity of the duke charming? Honestly, the duke is terrible, and the fact that our FL has to go through such shit because of him is disgusting. The event of the manhwa so far really just prove that point. She asks to be able to see someone else because she wants to be loved, but nooo, his PRIDE cannot allow his wife to be with anyone other than him even though he doesn't seem to care about her in the slightest. Like, he literally was starving her till she complied with the divorce. And now, she's like later bitch, and he's not ok with that? Go die.

Users who are viewing this thread