The Duchess' Lewd Invitation - Ch. 2

He’s so pale it’s blinding lol can’t wait to see what mess this turns into

First chapter:
ML - going all out on a questionable fantasy based on his own wife

Second chapter:
ML making his wife destitute, to force her into divorce

Me: ooooh man, the issues are real.

wait im a little confused in ep 1 he imagines having sex with her... it was in the future? past? what happened?

idk how they made the jump of a divorce to what would essentially be sexting before phones

Chapter one was probably into the future, chapter two is a quick flashback into the past, leading into the present. I hope this comment was helpful to you!

also guys read the description .. it explains whats going on and u will see first chapter was the future and second is the story leading towards the first chapter its like remarried empress where u wont see her getting her divorce till later even tho it was hinted on first chapter

the husband sits pretty fine in the dickhead territory.

Ah yes, her parents are corrupt, While she has done nothing wrong, even loves me. But let me abandon her, lock her up in a palace without providing basic necessities for her for months, letting her be abandoned by everyone else too till she starves to death or agrees to my terms.... while I enjoy flashing my half naked body to other woman in villa.

Morally upright and justice loving man, My ass. What a ridiculous fucking piece of shit, who shifts the anger of someone else to his wife and mistreats her greatly.

But oh, she agrees to leave me? The great duke, who makes everyone wet? Well then, this hurt my ego, but I can't take back divorce because that would hurt my ego aswell. So let me dress up like a fox, pretend all innocent to play with her heart again while she demeans herself as a cheater.

What the fuck is wrong with this ML or the writer?

Never thought I would be saying this, but goddamn this dude deserves an NTR to his face.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I had to check my brightness setting, that andrew dude's skin is so pale I suspect he's a vampire or has some weird skin deficiency.

Dex-chan lover
How is a morally upstanding man willing to starve someone under his care? His wife no less, regardless of whether she's a terrible person or not (which she isn't). This guy is awful and gross.

This is confusing but i shall continue reading since smut god commands me

I figure the first chapter was flash forward. i hope they update more chapters today, i need more contex.

ML's skin is more blinding than the sun behind him. He's so white his 🍆 barely looked censored (reference to ch1). I guess that's one way to get around censorship lol

Users who are viewing this thread