The Duchess' Lewd Invitation - Ch. 4

her husband is a gigolo?????????
lmao sorry i meant HER EX-HUSBAND IS A GIGOLO???????????

Bruh, she finally got allowance from her husband to pay for sex only to give the money back to him 😏

Idk If it's a coincidence , they both thought of the same thing.... segs.. after their divorce

I’ll be honest, the reason why I’m here is bc the art style is satisfying when they draw the smut.

Am I here for the plot? Not really.

If you read this with the plot in mind, honestly, it’s just going to be triggering.

Thank you for the translations!

I really need the next 2-3 chapters. 😂 Need them to get on it hahahaha.

Thank you for the translation and upload!

The husband is being hella selfish and if the sex here isn’t amazing it be really annoyed 😂
He forces the divorce, doesnt give affection not even a kiss now he intervenes with her having sex and gets his money back 😅 wtf mannnn

Thanks for translating tho !

Aggregator gang
White as paper and with a monster penis....I wonder who he is

Imagine living for 2 years and not knowing that masked man is her own husbo I'd be annoyed if she does

For the ones saying "how can she not know?"
Folks... the 3 leg duche only did it with her when he was horny or she was ovulating, and by what was told in ep 2 or 3, he inserted himself on her feom behind, pleasure himself and then leave.
Ofc she can't "understand" his body.
The 3rd leg she might recognise tho.. cuz.. sis... that's not thing u forget in ur life lmao

ahahahahhaha her ex husbu is a trash, can't believe he doesn't hv any dignity and crawls back to her ex wife embrace. should've treated her better, dipshit

Fed-Kun's army
If this were real life she’d definitely know, but it’s a story and the author choose to make her clueless af😂

Users who are viewing this thread