The Duchess' Lewd Invitation - Ch. 8

Fuuuuuck out of all that I'm reading, why does this one occupy so much headspace???

Thanks for the update!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Why do korean artists/writers always do this with their romance. No, you can't survive off scraps of affection until the other person (always the man!) decides he wants to settle down and care about you. This ain't beauty and the beast, bitch. The only thing it does is make the female characters look depressingly desperate and deficient as human beings, like they're empty glasses waiting to be filled up with "love" instead of doing their own thing.

453 days? Excuse you? I don’t care how attractive someone is. That’s creepy as AF!

oh wow..... who's that on the last panel?👀

also, no duke this chapter? Nice!

thank you for translating!

I want to her to fuck the duke make him addicted and realise how shitty he was to her and make him turn a new leaf and stop the divorce from happening but but

Our duchess ex duchess is taking no shit and leaves him
I know it wont happen but i rlly want to make him suffer even though he wasnt that bad heck i have seen worse charecters than him but i still dont them as much i hate this prick

I like this prince guy 🤴 better than the dumb Duke already. so gross how he only started to get interested in her when she talked about sex. the fact that he allowed her affair and slept with her instead is so vomit inducing. like sir, u couldn't just be a good person and listen to ur wife's one last request??? ugh I hate the Duke and I want her to leave him, even tho he's obviously the endgame

I just wish she would end up with that white hair dude. The duke is so fcking selfish. They're about to divorce but can't even fulfill her request. And now he's starting to get interested in her after fcking her? Fck no. What a fcking bstard. I've seen lots of trashy ML but they're not as disgusting as him. Blergh

yessirrrrrrrrr
I know she ends up with the duke but wow is this new guy a blessing to look at

Double-page supporter
For once I decided I'd read a series for the sex..... It started off good but..... Now I learn there's also gonna be drama?
Not sure how invested I am :/

aah so that's why our MC didn't recognize her husband's half-covered face! Every sexy guys have the same faces, just differents hair and eyes colors 😁 it all makes sense now 🧐

More seriously, her husband is such a trash but then the society described is quite trashy toward women too, so it's maybe not 100% his fault 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread