The Duchess' Lewd Invitation

Fed-Kun's army
@Shoko0505 Thank you so much for having the heart and telling us this. Now, I'll be rioting for the man. 🙃
God, this is the time for you to do your work and let me or any willing fangirl to reincarnate for Cemi.

I can’t help but enjoy hating this guy. I know he’s trash but damnit if I wanna see Roxy get her groove back and make him pay.

I hope she gets with cemi. It is disgusting how the duke sleeps with her just because he doesn't want anyone to sleep with his wife even though he doesn't like her. That is some narcissism and it make me so uncomfortable.

Okay the hate against the storyline is undeserved.

If you don't like it, leave but don't make the score so low when it's just a matter of opinion.

You're discouraging others. And misleading them into thinking the art is bad or the characterisation is poor.

The characters are interesting, the art is adorable AF, the sexy stuff is hot and the plot has good pacing.

It doesn't deserve such a low score.
Stop it. It's rude to the Scanlators and the Artist.

OH LORD! @Shoko0505 thank you. What he is doing feels like rape and i cant understand why she stays with him. There should be development in the characters especially the male lead but that doesn't seem like its gonna happen. So disappointed. But the art style is great. Too bad its for a trashy story.

I hope she’s just fvcks with him. And doesn’t actually get back with them. Make that b!tch beg for forgiveness on his knees, in front of everyone!

LMFAO... Thanks for the info @Shoko0505
wtf is this story even.. bye. I can't breathe. It's you basic Asian genre of man can fuck around but, lord forbid, a woman who's not treated right by her husband wants to fuck around and the man goes all righteous and chastity bs.

hoping for np but it turns out 1v1 :(
anyway female characters's tits are huge, but that nothing compare to that male lead's djck =)))))))))

at this point i'd rather she be with cemi. i bet she would've been way happier too. the jakcass duke has no right to want her back now

Duke, if you love her, give her the threesome she deserves. Love triangles? No. Polyandry? Yes.

why y’all hatin on this one (lowering rating), it’s not even bad. if it ain’t up your alley then just read something else :’(

In a way I want the divorce, but then I don’t. The duke in my opinion is trash, so I don’t want him to have a happy ending.

Users who are viewing this thread